Forum Fabrica de Plante

Versiunea completă: t for his league-leading
Momentan vizualizezi versiunea simplificată a conținutului publicat. Vizualizează versiunea completă a acestuia.
Pagini: 1 2
DENVER - Justin Morneau wondered out loud just how many teams have turned a triple play and hit a walkoff homer in the same game. A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Definitely a pretty good afternoon for Morneau, who hit the sixth walkoff homer of his career. Hes making himself right at home batting behind Troy Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez. After Gonzalez singled earlier in the inning, Morneau lined a two-out, 3-2 fastball from Dale Thayer (2-2) to straightaway centre. Morneau thought for sure he got enough of it, too, but then Cameron Maybin drifted back and back, like he might have a play on it. He didnt. "Scared me a little bit," Morneau said. "As good of athlete as he is, if he cant catch it, its definitely gone." Morneau sprinted around the bases to the applause from the crowd and flipped his helmet off after passing third. He was mobbed at home by his teammates. "Justin is having a phenomenal season," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Great to see him get the big hit." Thayer insisted he made a quality pitch and that he didnt think it was leaving the park. "But it doesnt surprise me it went out. He hit it hard," Thayer said. Nick Masset (1-0) pitched a perfect 10th for his first win with Colorado. LaTroy Hawkins blew his first save of the season in the ninth as he surrendered a tying two-run homer to Everth Cabrera. Corey Dickerson had a two-run homer and Tulowitzki added a solo shot in the fifth to keep up his hot hitting at Coors Field, where hes batting .571 in 18 games. Seth Smith and Rene Rivera hit solo homers for the Padres, who return home following a 3-3 road excursion. "This was a game that was in the balance the whole way," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Both teams kept pecking away at each other the whole game, which is typical of this ballpark." Juan Nicasio didnt have his best stuff, but was bailed out all afternoon by his defence, no more so than in the third. With runners on first and second, third baseman Nolan Arenado fielded a grounder by Carlos Quentin and stepped on the bag. He threw to second baseman D.J. LeMahieu, who relayed the ball on to first for the triple play. Quentin was originally ruled safe at first, but the second base umpire called Smith for baserunner interference as he slid into second. "That was different than anything Ive ever seen," Morneau said. The momentum from that play ignited the offence as the Rockies scored four runs in the bottom of the frame. Charlie Blackmon had a two-run single and Dickerson added a two-run homer. Usually a reliever, Donn Roach made his first major league start as he filled in for Andrew Cashner, who went on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching elbow. Roach was on a pitch count and out of the game early, giving up four runs in three innings. Black elected to bat Roach eighth in the order and third baseman Alexi Amarista ninth, just to give the team more double-switch flexibility early in the game. It worked, too, when Roach was lifted for Will Venable in the fourth, with Venable hitting an RBI single. Roach couldnt find his rhythm in the first as he walked leadoff batter Blackmon and then Dickerson. It didnt matter, though, as both were thrown out trying to steal second — with a little assistance from replay. Blackmon was originally called safe on his steal attempt, but Black requested an appeal and the umpires overturned the call. After Dickerson walked, he tried to steal and, like Blackmon, was called safe when the tag was high. Black jogged out of the dugout to appeal, with the umpires again reversing the call. According to the team, its the first time a manager has successfully overturned two calls in the same inning. NOTES: The last time San Diego hit into a triple play was April 15, 2012, at Los Angeles against the Dodgers. ... Both teams are off Monday. ... Before the game, Colorado activated C Wilin Rosario (viral infection) and optioned C Mike McKenry to Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... The triple play in the third was Colorados first since Tulowitzki turned an unassisted one on April 29, 2007, against Atlanta. Authentic Kyle Singler Jersey . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. Authentic Ray Allen Jersey . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. http://www.cheapthunderjerseysauthentic.com/. Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. Authentic Detlef Schrempf Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Authentic Terrance Ferguson Jersey . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games.BARCELONA, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo struck again in Real Madrids 5-0 rout at Almeria before going off injured, while Barcelona didnt miss sidelined star Lionel Messi as it eased past 10-man Granada 4-0 to retain the Spanish league lead on Saturday. Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. Barcelona leads Atletico by three points with Madrid trailing the defending champions by six points. Mexico forward Carlos Vela found the net four times to rally Real Sociedad back from a two-goal deficit for a 4-3 victory against 10-man Celta Vigo to round out a free-scoring Saturday featuring 23 goals. Fresh from scoring four to lead Portugal past Sweden in their World Cup qualifying playoffs, Ronaldo extended his scoring run to eight straight games for club and country by grabbing Madrids third-minute opener. Ronaldo walked off the pitch in the 52nd with a suspected hamstring injury before Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale, Isco Alarcon and Alvaro Morata added goals. "It was for precaution," Ronaldo said. "Its nothing special. I was kicked in the first half and had the muscle a little stiff." Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said Ronaldo had "a problem with his hamstring" and he would undergo more tests on Sunday. Andres Iniesta and Cesc Fabregas earned and converted penalties to help injury-battered Barcelona overcome the absence of Messi and four more first-choice players. "Those of us who are left have to take care of ourselves," Iniesta said. "When we reach April or May it will be a question of having everyone doing their part." Ronaldo and Messi are their teams undisputed leaders and the two top scorers in the sport, but their teammates showed they have more than enough attacking talent to get by without them, especially against the lesser league sides, by combining for eight goals without the scoring aces. Ronaldo is vying to end Messis unprecedented run of four straight Ballon dOr awards. WWhile Messi wont be back from a left hamstring tear until January, Ronaldo, if fit, will have one more chance to impress voters on Wednesday when Madrid hosts Galatasaray in the Champions League before voting for the 2013 award closes on Friday.dddddddddddd Ronaldo had already directed two shots on target when he ran forward to toe Iscos bouncing cross inside the far post with his outstretched left boot for his league-leading 17th goal in 14 rounds. The goal tied Ronaldo with former striker Hugo Sanchez as the Madrids fourth all-time leading scorer in league play with 164 goals. Ronaldo did it in 149 games, while Sanchez needed 207. Raul Gonzalez holds the record with 228 goals. With Almeria showing some fight, Ronaldo left the match and went straight to the changing room. Benzema curled in a pass from Ronaldos replacement, Jese Rodriguez, in the 61st, Bale pounced on a defensive gaffe to seal the result in the 72nd, and Isco placed a long-range strike inside the post in the 75th. Morata chipped the goalkeeper six minutes later. Messi paraded his record third Golden Boot for most goals in Europes domestic leagues last season before taking his seat at Camp Nou. Without Messi, Xavi Hernandez, Dani Alves, Jordi Alba, and goalkeeper Victor Valdes, Barcelona still dominated a Granada side that had lost only once away this season, to remain unbeaten with a league record of 13 wins and a draw. "Barcelona was missing players? I didnt realize it," Granada coach Luis Alcaraz said. Granada, 2-0 behind, played a man down from the 66th after Manuel Iturra received his second booking. Vela started Sociedads comeback against Celta from 3-1 down by heading in a free kick in the 61st, and Celta defender Andreu Fontas was dismissed for his second yellow card four minutes later. Vela levelled at 3-3 in the 78th and held off his marker to collect Antoine Griezmanns lobbed pass to roll in the dramatic winner in the 81st. "You work hard each game to help as much as you can and today was a great day for me," Vela said. "And, fortunately, my goals got us the win, because if not it would have been bittersweet." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
https://www.pearltrees.com/jamescrump/item248410113
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
http://www.feedbooks.com/user/5158732/profile
https://www.liveinternet.ru/users/toddcroon/post453695851
https://www.minds.com/blog/view/966703454925230080
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
http://blingee.com/profile/marginheron11
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/the-leading-mattress-to-acquire-nowadays47-25896262743
https://genius.com/dragongirdle82
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
what does stiiizy mean
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .
pet waste removal Denton
What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
emagrecer
Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
hanföl
Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
fonts
Pagini: 1 2