Punctajul Subiectului:
  • 0 Vot(uri) - 0 medie
pandora rings rose gold
pandora rings rose gold Good news today, as I have just been told that Pandora will be back on US shopping site Rue La La tomorrow (14 April)! The sale will begin at 11AM ET and run until 27 April, offering discounts of up to 50% off.

pandora charms disney world There are new styles included this time around, which is always exciting! I spy the Disney Jasmine muranos in the corner of this image, along with the Dainty Bow clip and Shooting Star spacers. I’ll definitely be having a mosey tomorrow!

pandora charms for mom Unfortunately, Rue La La is not able to directly ship Pandora internationally. However, they do still accept international credit cards, and you could opt for a freight forwarding service to get your purchases. I don’t have much experience using mail forwarding services, but please feel free to share any recommendations you 
might have!

pandora jewelry box I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article.

Mergi la:

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect: 1 Vizitator(i)