Punctajul Subiectului:
  • 0 Vot(uri) - 0 medie
I haven't entered
I haven't entered some words that suit my mood for a long time. It's not too good to complain, but time is too long to be missed. Unconsciously discovering and being a stranger to yourself, sometimes even resentful of what you are doing now. To be good, to be unique, not to be in the same league as the world, but when you are about to enter the society, you have chosen the world and no one has said that you are simple, instead of replacing it with more sleek, or it is very popular. Words like the word. Every time I hear this, I can��t help but laugh at myself. Is this still you? I am where you left you. Xu is the language to replace the spirit, we pursue more, naturally become troubles. We bid farewell to the years of youth, came to this age of letting ourselves be anxious, maybe we are really no longer young, no longer so many years worthy of our squandering. Now, we will soon be labeled as a graduate, and we will not be able to get lost in the quagmire of society. If we don��t want to face it Cigarettes For Sale, please don��t be willful again. We may not have the capital to be proud of it Marlboro Cigarettes. Many of them are buried in the deep sea of ??memory. Friends inadvertently mentioned, have you ever said that you have to do this? I even forgot that this is what I said Newport 100S. It is also time that brings us not only the growth of age, but also the selective forgetting, forgetting the calves that are not willing to face, and blowing, because it is impossible to cash, it is better to choose Forgetting now, there is no courage to fulfill the promise now. If you say good, you must face it bravely. When you are about to take responsibility, you will become a loyalty. If you are brave, I will leave you in the sea. I am the kind of person who drinks and drinks and cries, and who likes to express emotions with tears. Unfortunately, this world is a bit cruel, it is forcing me to be strong. I don't even remember when the last tears were made Marlboro Red. Now I express my emotions instead of a cigarette. They told me that this is mature, isn't it? I lost you simply. It may be the reason for experiencing a few emotions, and the things like love are thorough. In this sweet world, I am a bit redundant. Now more hopes for feelings may no longer be long-term companionship, but living in each other's hearts, which is enough to say goodbye to the time of complaining Marlboro Lights, bid farewell to the so-called chicken soup. You used to be, you may only live in my memories and I can only do it myself, but I am buried in the sea of ??people.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Red

Mergi la:

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect: 1 Vizitator(i)